Friday, August 26, 2011

The Closet of Horrors

I'm going to show you one of the most disgusting pictures you'll ever see.

If you have a sensitive stomach, you may want turn away right now.

It is not for the faint of heart.

But it is something that I finally had to face last weekend.

It is gross.

It is dirty.

It is...

...my hallway closet!

I just never seem to have time to clean it out so it had accumulated quite a lot of stuff.

Horrifying isn't it?

It's actually a fairly deep closet and as I was pulling stuff out of it, I was surprised at how much it could hold. At one point, I think I found spare parts to the International Space Station and a small family of contortionists.

It took 5 hours to clean the entire thing. Luckily, my child and Hubby were both gone so I was free to finally tackle the job alone. And now I can actually find everything I need:


Now I just need to work on my other closets! Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen PowerPoint that was scarier, but not by much. Great post... fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete