Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!

Today is my son's first day of Kindergarten! He is super excited. Can't you tell?


Daddy surprised us by meeting us in the school parking lot. Little Dude was definitely "too cool for school" as he walked to his class like a pro. When we got to his classroom and found his desk, he even pretended like he was already bored! Of course, he couldn't stop smiling!


I managed to get through the day without any tears. OK, maybe I was a little moody... but I was honestly too excited for him to cry about my baby growing up. That will come later.

Fun and exciting things are going to happen this year!

2 comments:

  1. He is sooooooo adorable! After a whole week, does he still love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cool - and growing up way too fast! I felt like crying too. Where has the time gone?!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete